Amy Twigger Holroyd was created Reknit revolution To make repairs popular in re-weaving. Twigger is a fashion professor and nitter at Holeroid University of the Arts in London. Imagine knitters around the world often sewing, re-knitting, and re-knitting sweaters. Spread the word about the Reknit Revolution? Let’s try to reconnect for a while until the earth’s system is in balance.
If you are interested in this sustainable project, you can create a reconstruction workshop or re-work. On the website, you can find detailed instructions on how to get involved.
- Visit the website for details Redirects.
- Learn reboot techniques.
- Try rebuilding.
- Tell your friends about reknitting.
- Share an image of your work and tag using hashtags #reknitrevolution
- Give posters to knitting clubs. Here is the link to the pdf, Reconnect spectrum. See image below.
- Organize a workshop to try a set of Redirects As a group?
- Paste Poster At a fashion event or maintenance cafe. Large scale poster of A1 or A0 scale is available by request Reknit revolution
- For exhibitions or fashion shows, large-spectrum, Units of Probability ExhibitionAvailable for loan.
This practice is suitable not only for nitters, but also for fashion educators, art teachers and all teachers in secondary and tertiary schools.
Project One is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Feel free to copy, distribute, and build it for non-commercial or commercial purposes. Credit Amy Twigger Holroyd, #reknitrevolution and apply the Creative Commons license to move the reknit revolution forward.
It belongs to the ReKnit filmmaker Jonathan HamiltonIt shows three reconstruction techniques.